COMPANY POWER GATE ENGINEERING
What about PGE team ?
We are a dedicated team of 329 persons in the world, with 50.8% of women and 49.2% of men, composed by high graduate Engineers from famous universities and schools, by international and recognized consultants, technicians specialized in various disciplines and skills, with minimum of 10 years experience in their expertise and Project Management.
We create a same team with our clients and partners to find together innovated solutions and realize with them the conception, the studies and construction on site of installations to develop countries in various domains.
One part of our team is young, with experience between 3 and 10 years in Project Management, in expertise for studies and site construction. This part of the team is 1/3 of the whole staff to assure the transition and the leadership for the future.
What about our missions (TOP 5) ?
Power GATE Engineering (PGE) is an Engineering Services and Consultancy Company for :
- The Energy sector : production, transport and distribution of electricity
- The Civil Works sector : construction, public works, buildings, bridges and roads, etc
- The Management of infrastructure projects for electricity network and all developing and industrial sectors
- The Owner’s Engineer activities and the Management of Transmission System Compagnies challenges
- The recruitment of Operation and Maintenance Companies (O&M)
The main headquarter of PGE is based at Atlanta – Georgie – USA. Some Branches of PGE have been created in Europe (London – United Kingdom), in Asia (Shanghai – China), in West Africa (Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire) et in North Africa (Rabat – Morocco).
New Branches are expected within few years (2022) in India, China, South Africa and Central Africa.
Our objectives (TOP 7) :
- To provide Technical Specifications and international norms & codes for your projects
- To review your own technical specifications and make an update/upgrade if needed
- To provide Owner’s Engineer services in energy sector and all related domains
- To sustain and encourage all initiative of developing projects to realize them
- To design the scope, study and supervise the site construction of all kind of installations
- To lead and manage big projects and challenges at different levels
- To assure the efficiency of the equipment’s manufactured, follow the warranty period linked to the client contracts by supporting operation and maintenance phase
We cover several sectors of activity
Distinctions at the highest level
Partners around the world
SOME INTERESTING STATISTICS...
Here are some facts that demonstrate our dynamism and leadership in the different areas we cover.
OUR BOARD OF THE MAIN HEADQUARTER
Dr. KARL Amidson
Ir. GELY Rony
Technical Department Manager
Mme KOEN Sanata
Human Resources Department Manager
Mme ELINGAN Lise
Law & Ethics Department Manager
Mme BULINK Line
Commercial Department Manager
KEY ACTIONS OF PGE BOARD (TOP 5) :
- Define the global executive politic of the company
- Lead the company by conducting the main strategic and operational guidelines
- Negotiate, sign and manage commercial contracts with our clients and partners
- Negotiate, sign and manage partnership contracts with some universities and famous schools to maintain competences, skills and innovation culture
- Find new potential markets and conclude contracts to assure the existence of the company.
PS: The Board organization charts for the Branches are almost similar in the countries.
WHY THIS CHOICE ?
A dynamic team with exceptional value and expertise
Some Expertises of PGE in Africa since 2012 :
- 2016 – 2020 : Design Review, supervision of the construction/commissioning for the 225 kV interconnexion line 1300 km and the 12 substations between the 4 CLSG countries (Côte d’ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea).
- 2016 – 2020 : participation to the rural electrification of 300 villages in Cote d’Ivoire.
- 2013 – 2015 : combined cycle gas & steam turbine of CIPREL IV in Côte d’Ivoire.
- 2013 – 2016 : combined cycle gas & steam turbine of Azito II – Expertise on transformers.
- 2012 – 2014 : electrical protections and the CCN of TAKORADI I in Ghana.
Our Values – TOP 7 :
- Focus on Clients and Results.
- Efficiency, rigor and passion to obtain the best results.
- Quality & performance of our products.
- Valorization of our employees and parity between men & women.
- People Management and Leadership.
- Open mind spirit by growing our Human resources and our process.
- Originality & innovation in our ideas, decisions and actions.
Ethics & Moral – TOP 7 :
- No conflict between PGE interests and those of our clients and partners.
- Transparency at each level on PGE operating rules and methods.
- Honest with our clients and partners.
- Justice and equity in our operating rules and actions.
- Respect through PGE and with clients and partners.
- Respect of concurrence rules in the acquisition of contracts.
- Respect of the environment and the ecology rules.
Our Clients and partners in Cote d’Ivoire (TOP 5) :
Our Clients and international partners (TOP 15) :
Our relations with our clients and partners :
The partnership between PGE and our clients and partners is going through consultancy contracts for a determined period, for define tasks and responsibilities per Expert, for a lumpsum cost per hour, day or month.